As Australia's Number 1 Truck Insurer, National Transport Insurance is proud to be making a difference to our industry.
- We've helped raise industry standards, such as repairs and towing;
- We offer ongoing support and counselling to drivers, their families and their colleagues who have been affected by an incident;
- We work with regulators and governments to improve road safety;
- We work with industry associations to grow the industry, including as a Foundation Sponsor of the Australian Trucking Association for almost 30 years; and
- We make our accident data and research readily available and facilitate discussion and debate in our industry via our National Truck Accident Research Centre.
We're also proud to be involved in a range of charity and community initiatives with others in our industry.
- We're the Gold Sponsor of the Burrumbuttock Hayrunners and support their annual hay run to farmers affected by drought;
- We support the Pilbara Heavy Haulage Girls National Heavy Vehicle Driver Training Institute and its work in changing how driver training is delivered;
- We work with our national network of partners to restore and raffle old trucks, with proceeds going to the MND and Me Foundation and its work in finding a cure for Motor Neurone Disease (MND).
If there's a way you think NTI can support Australia's trucking industry, let us know by emailing email@example.com.